Friday 14 January 2011

So its Friday and the last day of my first week back at work. I am tired, I ache, I have woken up with another sore throat and any thought of turning on the Kinect or Wii is laughable. I need all my energy for work.

On the positive side clearly I am moving my body a LOT more than I have been both by being at work and by walking to work. I think that will have to do for the moment.

Food is still a bit of a battle. There are always biscuits and sweets up for grabs at ROH. I need some positive re-enforcment to keep me away from them. But outside work things are going ok. I didnt have any .biscuits last night

Today they have asked me start at 9.00 so I am going to have minimal time to do much before I go apart from get ready. But I will be leaving earlier if its quiet.

I did do the exercises that Chris set as homework yesterday and I should find time to do them today. I will do some meditation before I leave for work today

So I thinks its a case of 'so far so good' I am on the right track but still have a way to go.

No comments: