Monday 22 September 2008

A week off work

I've manged to get this week off as annula leave. I didn;t really leave my boss muc choice - I think she knew if she said no I'd just go off sick

My cholesterol is very high - 6.8 but my BP is down to a more respectable 153/81 (from 168/89) but Dr Parsons wants to see me to reveiw my back (Thursday morning) and I'm being sent for H Pylori testing (Friday afternoon) plus the debtist on Wednesday plus the fact I am very tired and can't cope with rushing.

They still don't know what is wrong with Fanny's foot . They have fixated on her chest and think she has pneumonia . I've tried to tell them her chest is ALWAYS like that - but apparebntly they haven't got the records of her admission to C4, so they are talking about RATS referals (whihc she has already had) Oxygen therapy (whihc she has alreday been assessed for and doesn't need. I feel like acreaming

No comments: