Tuesday 16 September 2008

Bedtime update

Yes - I'm managing to make a second post. Things are looking up. No if only I can get my refelctive diary going for work I will be doing OK.

It appears Emily does have plans for me - but IO have still have no idea why the HIV job is no longer apparently on offer. Whatever is in the wind seems to include me doing C2 - something Emily did mention to me some weeks ago. Renda told me she thought the decision to put me ti hel her on C2 was made by Emily. But she is almost as confused as I am wondering what os happening. But I do feel more optimistic.

Food was a bit out of control, and I can't walk much becasue of my back. But on the whole I do feel beter than I have felt dor some time even though my back has been twinging all day

So things are going sort of OK

No comments: