Wednesday 17 September 2008

Making a good start

Breakfast is one kiwi fruit and one weetabix and I am eating it slowly.
I have cooked sweetp otato to use in the meal tonigh to save time
I have washed up
But my back is already creaking. I guess it can't al be good news.

I have realised one of the items on Paul's list is to d te mirror excercise and send love t yourself. I realise that is soemthing I haven't been doing lately. So I am going to make an effort to do that today. Maybe not the mirror excercise but some other way of showing I love myself

I have realised I have slipped back into eating what I think I should rather than what I want. I must work on that.

Am I going to leave the car at home today? Big dilemma. I want to try but my back worries me. Watch this space later for the answer

No comments: