Friday 19 September 2008

The end is in sight

I have one and half days of this long week to go. I just want it to be over. Yesterday I opened the minutes of a clincial services meeting that I had not been able to attend. I was incensed to see i one paragraph that aparently I am to fill a slot in the band 6 rota from November - on C2 . Funny thats where I am now.

I blasted Emly (politely) in a email which included the relevant paragraph from the minutes. I copied Dee in on te email. Dee repsonded by seding a new e-mail (not including mine) to Emily John and Donna making it plain SHE was concerned and annoyed and demanding immediate communication about wtf is going on. I am nervous about what may happen if Emily is doing the meeting at SOH this morning. I still don't know if she is oncompetent at man management or or if this is a delibeate ploy to get rid of me. So if she does want us to meet she can talk and I will isten but I am saying NOTHING without talking to Dee first.

Last night I was in the mod for comfort food se we had pie and chips from Barnes Hill. I got a larg portio between us and we still have loads left over. I am eating smaller portions I am sure.

I haven't lost sight of what I am trying to do.

No comments: