Sunday 14 September 2008

Giving up?

It is SO tempting to just delete this blog and say I and it have failed. But I'm not going to do that. OK so it has been a week since my last entry - and a dificult week at that. Edna is still unwell; I've been over to see her twice whihc takes time away from Tony. The job I was supposed to be being redeployed into has been advertised and no-one is telling me (or Dee) wtf is going on. I feel as if Emily wants to get rid of me - and frnakly if she does I still think it is her loss. And to put the tin lid on it my back is playing up again due to a combination of trying to do a bit too much and stress making relaxation an impossible dream.

Food control has been difficult. I am eating smaller portions but biscuits are still a problem. And I have still haven't mastered the art f only eatig when I'm hungry.

I feel like screaming - but deep down I know I can still turn all this to a positive persepctive. After all one reason why my back is playing up is because I have been trying to 'move my body' as PMcK would say.

I also listend to the tape forthe first time in days this morning. I didn't go under but I managed to get all the way though whihc is a huge improvment.

I may be down but I am NOT out

No comments: