Monday 15 September 2008

That Monday morning feling

Its Monday morning I am eating a very healthy breakfast of weetabix (1) Kiwi fruite (1) and plain yoghurt. Once upon a time it would have have been 2 weetabix and possibly 2 Kiwi fruit. And I am eating it slowly. So although I havn't been listening to the tape or really following the programme siomething is sticking.

I'll use the car today to make sure I get home in time for the game (and hope I'm NOT locking up).

If there is no news about the re-deployment I will contact Dee.

I wil try to go to the gym in my lunchhour

That sounds like a plan to me. I think I'm in control of things I can be in control of. All I need to do is stop stressing about things I can't control.

The Monday morning feeling this week is ....well not exactly good but positive.

No comments: