Thursday 4 September 2008

Time out

Well things are getting back to normal. Edna is nw home and although she still has problems, the warden is there to cope with most things. I've finally recovered from cystitis, had a scare that I was diabetic and got some good advice form the incontinence clinic. I've told UHB what I want to do about jobs, and despite 2 very bad nights sleep tonight I am feeling quite bright - altough tired but it is ten o'clock.

In short I've survived a difficult week and regained some control over my life, and next week I will try and be more disciplined about food, excercise, and journals. I haven;t done anyhting in my work refelctive journal for some time. I must MAKE time for things like that

So after my unexpected time out with Edna's problems, now its back to normality

Really pleased about one thing. Tony and I are going to see Colin Fry in October.

No comments: