Tuesday 9 November 2010

Why I don't lose weight

I have been thinking since Sunday about why I dont stick to Paul's rules and why I don't lose weight. This has of course been triggered by Sundays course. (And I have booked myself on the full 4 module course !!) when we discussed why hypnosis DOESN'T always work. I have experience of both. It worked when I did CYLI7D, it hasn't worked to kelp me lose weight, with the same hypnotist using the same techniques (techniques I will soon be in a position to use professionally! )

Hypnosis isn't a passive therapy - it is an active therapy. The client HAS to co-operate both with the hypnosis and with their actions afterwards. Clearly I am not co-operating with actions afterwards. Which means I am getting something from my unhelpful and unhealthy choices like eating too many biscuits - as I did last night. Part of me doesn't WANT to lose weight. I have to find out why.

Something to think about as I continue to stick with my attempts to drink more water and eat more slowly.

No comments: