Monday 8 November 2010

Hypnosis

I went an a course about hypnosis yesterday and it ended up as a very bad eating day for me. Too many biscuts at the course and when I got home Tony was unwell and didnt feel like eating a proper meal so we just had baked pototo. Since this was what I had an saturday night too - followed by a late night pertion of chips picked up as I drove home form a bonfire party - I think I am suffering from carb overload. I feel very sluggish this morning.

I certainly haven't had much fruit or veg.

I am sitting here feeling simultaneously full and hungry. The top bit of me feels hungry - the bottom bit feels full. But I have no idea what I want to eat - and I don't think it is real hunger. So I am drinking coffee, water and fruit juice.

Yesterdays corse has got me thinking about why CYLI7D worked for me but ICMYT didn't. I have no doubt something useful will come out of this process.

In the meantime the day when I will get the results of the blood tests and find out what the lump in my neck is is now very close. It will be this week. I can't deny I am anxious. Its not paralysing anxiety. I am still functioning very normally. But I am constantly aware of the lump mentally. Physically I can see and touch it but but am not aware of it physically unless I do see and /or touch it . It doesn't hurt .But it is always there at the back of my mind.

I am determined to continue with my goals of eating slowly and drinking more. I am doing better with water, and I am eating slower than I was .

I just have to keep going.

No comments: