Friday 16 July 2010

The weekend is in sight

Only one more day to work this week - and I am SO glad. I am SO tired this morning. I can't face the wii fit, my attempts at meditation last night were a disaster and frankly food was also a disaster yesterday.

But one of the beauties of Pal's training is that after a day like that I dont feel like throwing in the towel, I just think I will try to do better today.

One of my cards yesterday was 'God Box' and I did spend my lunch time writing down all the things I am worrying about so I can put them in a 'God Box' and in theory stop worrying about them.

My CYLI7D training is still working even if' I can make thin' seems out of reach at the moment - but hey all I have to do is follow those 4 rules.............................

4 weeks of full time work has convinced me I can't do full time work any more. I just hope I have a chnace at this job at Worcester . 30 hours a week in a private hospital will be enough for me. I will be happier when I get some sort of response from them to say tey have received my application. I must try and get through to them today

No comments: