Sunday 11 July 2010

Reflection

I found myself looking back through my blog today to remind myself when Mum died. I knew the anniversary was very soon but I couldn't quite remember the date.

I have just found myself thinking about my reflective activity for my OU course ECA - in which I said I found reflective activity for learning hard to do.

This morning I went for a walk in (or rather ROUND) the park during which I found myself rather a lot of reflection about things.

I am doing rather a lot of reflecting at the moment. Which is interesting when I don't think I am that good at it.

So what has been the outcome of all my reflection? Well reading back through my blog has shown me I haven't made as much as progress as I would like. My life now is much MUCH better than it was 2 years ago or even a year ago. I have made progress in building a new life for myself. I have found a new direction for myself with the reiki. So WHY do I feel I am making no progress?

Well I still weigh the same, I still look the same and sadly I realise I still FEEL the same. I still have the same self image problems that have dogged me for years.

I need to work on this because I think this is what is stalling my progress with reiki .

No comments: