Tuesday 20 July 2010

First steps

Yesterday I officially volunteered as a reiki therapist at the hopsice. There is a long way to go. I will need a CRB check (unless I can retrieve mine from the agency gggrrrr) But I have taken the first step. Unless they tunr me down at some point I will giving reiki in the hospice this year. I need to find out how many other Marie Curie hospces there are I could get to. Wolverhampton would be possible.

This doesn't override the overwhelming feeling of tiredness I have tis morning. I have had no response to my request to drop my hours to 30 a week. Probably because Natasha isn't there. Oh well its only a few weeks more.

AHP contacted me yesterday to ask how things were going at Solihull. I have told them I am only looking for short term sporadic work like the week at Leamington which was fine. So they will know the news this morning. I dont think they will too worried. I suspect that soon they will have too many locums on their book anyway.

Keeping positive at the moment is tricky because I am so tired.I know I am eating emotionally and it is doing me no good at all. And I am too tired to use the wii fit regulalrly.

If I am to change me so I can lose weight I ahve got to change my life so I can do it. Its as simple as that

No comments: