Monday 19 July 2010

I have a dream

not as big as Martin Luther's dream of course but I have a dream for my future. It involves me = slim and energetic, working as a reiki therapist. Working with people not pieces of paper. One of the CYLI7D questions is 'What do you love to do so much you would pay to do it?' I realised after some soul searching over the weekend 'helping people' comes into that category. But at the moment Pharmacy isn't letting me do that in a way I can relate too. But my efforts to build a reiki business are so far foundering. But I want to use my reiki - so I have decided to volunteer to provide it at the hospice.

I have also decided I will never build a reiki business until I comit to it - so this booking will be my last. I am still happy to do odd weeks to cover but generally I dont want to be working 5 days a week.

Financially we can survive on my pension and the money in the bank. I would rather try and fail than regret never trying at all. I think my lack of commitment is one of the reasons for my lack of progress.

If I start making progress with that, who knows what will hapen to my eight?

No comments: