Tuesday 13 July 2010

Tuning in and listening

This morning for the second time in 2 days I needed the alarm to wake me up. I feel stiff, achy, have a twinge of sciatica.

Physically I am NOT good this morning at all. I am very VERY glad I am out at Little Aston for the next two days which is much less stressful than Solihull. My body is telling me a number of things. The first is don't go near the wii fit this morning. I have time to exercise tonight.

The second thing is that working full time is no longer on my agenda. When this stint at Solihull is over I am not accepting any more long term full time bookings.

Food yesterday went well until I got home. I had a biscuit fest last night. The four rules broke down when I had my dinner. Is it because I am tired? Was it because Richard was already here when I got home so I had an audience? And once the discipline had gone it was as if I thought oh what the hell.

No comments: