Thursday 10 February 2011

The plot thickens

I got another letter from the hospital today. Dated 28th Jan - but postmarked 8th feb - it was a copy of a letter from the consultant to my GP saying they had some of results - all of which were normal - but specifically saying they were still waiting for the results of the biopsy. It also said they would contact my GP with those results. So that kind of gives the lie to the suggestion that the result would be given to me at the clinic. Surely if my GP got a letter with a result they must expect them to contact the mme?



I did specifically ask for the biopsy result - so I don't think that letter is what the secretary was talking about.

But something has prompted them to send for me sooner rather than later - the the something has GOT to be the biopsy result that I am convinced the secretary and I were talking about.

I got a call from the agenccy today - wanting to conform some dates for ROH with me. I have told them any acceptance has to be subject to the caveat that I may be having surgery and don't know when............Interestingly the dates INCLUDE all the March dates that they thought they had booked Sultana for......................

No comments: