Friday 29 October 2010

Skin

Yesterday I think I did OK. I drank 6 cups of water and my normal amount of hot drinks. But I avoided sugar.I ate lots of fruit and vegetables. Lunch was a cheesy baked potato followed by a banana and a small apple. I will own up to also having a 'coffee kisses' cake - only a small oneDinner was sliced beaf with vegetables and gravy Dessert was fresh pineapple and kiwi fruit with fresh lime juice and some yoghurt

No biscuits, no choclate.

I also did a second wii fit session of 20 minutes free step in the evening while watching tv.

During the day at work they kindly gave me a mini makeover with their Jane Iredale make up. the results were good - and I think I am going to treat myself to some.

It matters how we look on the outside - and one of the most visible signs of my improved self esteem is that I do take toruble over my clothes and facial skin care is now part of my routine. The skin on your face is the most visible part of you so I knwo ti makes sense to care for it.

Its the skin on my feet that is casing problems tho. For some reason I have cracks on both feet whihc makes walking painful. Feet take a lot of battering especially when you are overweight. I have been a bit lax caring for mine recently and I haven't moisturised them. Its really only been since Tony was taken ill - it doesn't take long.I am concerned tho. I ahve never had both feet affected so badly at the same time. It skewed by wlaking test on the wii fit - and gave me a wii fit age of 71!!

This morning I started with god intentions. I have drunk some water I have dine a body test - which showed my weight has gone up. I was then working through a wii fit plus routine when the board 'lost communication' Grrr. I will NOT be deflected.

No comments: