Monday 25 October 2010

The aftermath

Well its Monday again. Tony was actually home on Thursday so I had hardly any time on my own. But he hasn't felt like eating normally. This has been quite good for me because I have been inspired to cook things to tempt him and as a result have eaten fairly healthily. But I have eaten biscuits and chocolate too.

But I still have the image of the woman I saw in the waiting room.

Yesterday I used the wii fit for the first time in 11 days. Only 20 minutes step aerobics but its a start. Today I am at work and will be walking to and from work - but this is the last couple of days of this booking. Wednesday and Thursday I am at Sutton Coldfield so its back to the car.

I am feeling more motivated - but caring for Tony has left me totally knackered!

No comments: