Monday 11 October 2010

New week new start

I haven't blogged for ages. But today my FB status was all about the new week being a blank canvass that I wanted to make special. I obviously am feeling motivated.

I know my eating has sipped - and certainly my exercise routine has slipped although I am currently working within walking distance so that is what I am doing. But that will only be the next 2 weeks.

I feel I need a review of where I am and where I want to go so I can get back on track with my health goals - although my health is quite good. My weght however is stuck Mind you I haven't weighed myself for weeks - but I feel fat - and I am sure many people can relate to that feeling.

I still know that Pauls programme will work if I stick to the rules. I just need to work out ahy I can't stick to the rules. they are not hard really.

I will do a review of where I am with my goals later today.

No comments: