Tuesday 26 October 2010

Time to stop fooling myself

Yesterday I used the wiifit and did a body test. I also stepped o the scales. Reality is I have put on over half a stone since I last weighed myself.

Intuitive eating and listening to your body is what I have been trying to do. In reality I have been listening to my head. Recently I have been eating chocolate bars, and too large portions of food. I also haven't been exercising as much I used to. I suspect the rot set in once I was no longer training for the Race for Life.

The uncertainty over work and finances , the lack of progress with getting my reiki going, and in the last week Tony being ill have not helped.

What I do NOT need to do is go on a starvation diet, start counting calories, try to do a tough work out every day, or panic. What I DO need to do is get back to basics and concentrate on Pauls 4 golden rules again. I ned to remind myslef that I am in control of my life, my health, and me.

There is no diet I lack energy at the moment and that tiredness has been a factor in my lack of exercise as well as lack of time. I also have not been meditating as consistently as I used to for the same reasons. I am tired so I dont get up early enough so I run out of time...............

A healthy mind and a healthy body are symbiotic-they depend on each other. I will never get my body in order if my mind s all over the place.

Being brutally honest my mind set is set for failure again. I think it has been set that way for some time. I think that is what I need to addressmost urgently

No comments: