Wednesday 15 February 2012

Slowly improving

I hit a low point yesterday, but as I expected I have started an upwards journey. Both Tony and Steve now seem more upbeat, and I realise neither of them was really expecting me to do anything other than be there and be who I am. All that angst over nothing. What am I like eh? Slightly to my surprise I am heading for the hospice today with a light heart even thoughI already know the day is going to be awkwardly organised. I do intend to investigate the possibility of working at St Mary's Hospice if they will have me. In the meantime I will continue at Marie Curie. I haven't meditated - but have been trying to use the reiki symbols in my daily life. Finding an hour to listen to a guided meditation during the week is a fanciful idea. But I will do it this weekend. I am reasonably happy with my eating and drinking over the past few days. Not brilliant but not disastrous, and I have been drinking more water - but not drinking water at home. I need to get my lemon water back in the fridge. But when I am out I am drinking water. But the wii fit has remain unused and I know I haven't done as much exercise as I should. But the last few days have really shown me where I am failing and that is in how I see myself. I need to really do some of the resourceful state exercises. Well if today works out as I think it will I should have the time to do at least one resourceful state anchor. I have a plan - I am in control. One pice of good news - Tony has found a local group called Wolf paranormal Investigators who want to run fairs and development circles if there is enough interest, They want readers :-) We have jumped up and down and said 'We're here' And I have made sure they know the name of our little business since the synchnronicity of the names is interesting

No comments: