Friday 3 October 2008

Seeking nrmality

The long gap since my last post says it all. haven't had the energy or the will to post. Edna is out of hospital - and has been out since last Friday. Since ten I have manged to get the aperwork and bank vsts done so I am now joint signatory for her accounts, helped her navigates the periles of Warfarin dose adhustments (with a lot of help from Will Lester who has been brilliant) I have also been given a personla trainer on the NHS and may ge reduced gym membership to help me.
I phoned in sick on Monday and feel so listless and lethargic and I don't know what to do. I feel totally unable to face work - at least full time work.

I am going to see Maggie Vivien on Monday and I am hoping she will sign me off.

Dee asn't contacted me and Emily is on leave until Octiber 13th so nothing can be done to sort out my retirement/re-deployment situation until she comes back and I feel very VERY fed up.

No comments: