Wednesday 15 October 2008

The good tha bad and the unlucky?

I feel overwhelmed and just about ready to scream. This has been a very mixed week. Edna continues to be frail, but seems to be getting to grips with her warfrain with a lot of inut from me and a tablet splitter to do the half tablets she needs for the 0.5mg dose. But yesterday she was uset and saying she didn't really want to be here (alive that is) . The god and bad are blindingly obvious

Emily is back from her holiday and has finally repsonded to an emial I sent her about my Occ health appointment. She was saying I ned to sign the consent form or at least give verbal consent. i told her I had given her verbal consent, and also told her I now wanted to retire. her response just focussed on the issue of the consent and she totally ignored the retirment issue completely. Didn't even acknowledge what I said. Thats more bad

Steve and the lads had a problem with the landlord becasue of damp in the house. It all got very complicated but at one point it seemd possible they might need to move into number 6 pdq. So we pushed things along and we got a fantastic quote ona gorgeous kitchen. The deal (and the kitchen) were so good that I've gone mad and orderde one for me - but not unitl I get my retirment pay , or Mum's legacy, or if I asked I know Edna would pay - but I don;t want to do that. So the house is now makig prigress - but in the end the lads found a new house in Warwards Lane and move in on Sunday.

I oredred my kitchen today, Steve got a fitting date for his klitchen today (November 3rd) (thats the good)

The unlucky is that I have just had a text from Steve telling me the landlord of Dawish Road is threatening to take them court over breaking the lease. I told Steve to get advise, but I think Robs parents may be being a bit pushy , and I have a horrible feeling the landlord may have the right of it. Where that leaves us parents (who have all acted as gurantors) I don;t know. I just hope its all hot air. But it was obvious Steve was upset and doesn't want to talk about it. Have they been unlucky or were they stupid/badly advised. I can't bail Steve out if they have to pay rent on the old place. To an extent if they havn't taken advice and thought it through properly they may learn a useful ( but potentially expensive ) life lesson. If Robs Mum and Stepdad have advised Rob badly as far as I am concerned they can sort the whole mess out.

On the plus side, I have found an incentive to walk - delivering leaflets for the lib dems. An hour today on Black Haynes road and it will be another hour or so for the other roads. Its only once every 2 months or so and I feel I am doing something against the BNP who are on the rise in the area.

I feel so down, and emotional and fed up and tired (cos I'm still not sleeping) I am in theory back at work on Monday - but faced with the imminent prospect of half pay if I don't go back. I feel I am whinging all the time .

WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO TO MAKE THINGS BETTER AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AND STOP LIFE FROM GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET

No comments: