Tuesday 10 July 2012

Teaching reiki

Things have been up and down over the past few days. Some good things - like people ringing me out of the blue to ask if I TEACH reiki, or if I would be interested in an advertisement in a magazine - guaranteed I will be the only therapist form this area with an advert. But confusingly I am picking up negative vibes about my teacher attunement from my teacher. I suspect she doesn't think I am ready.... and maybe I am not despite the universes signals to me that this is what I should be doing.

But on the whole Krystal Wolf seems to be heading in the right direction.

But I have realised I still have a LOT of work to do on certain things.

I am wondering if some of my negativity is due to me not meditating as regularly as I want to. Well the solution to that is in my hands, I just have to DO it don't I.

"Just do it' is a good mantra. I adopted it for my exercise regiment when I realised how watching the step counter and timer held me back and limited what I did. It is also very similar to a phrase my reiki teacher used to me ' Don't over think things'

My mind gets in the way of my intuition - and I realise I have to give my intuition a freer reign if I am to succeed.

I have been doing well with exercise over the past couple of days tho. Jogging a lot more than I have been used to.

So on the whole more positives than negatives. Can I say I have been a 2%er tho. Well I do always recognise I am in charge of how I feel - I just haven't been very good at doing it lately.

No comments: