Sunday 28 October 2012

Designing my life?

Oh dear today is the 38th of October - and my last post here was 10th July. What happened? Well partly I was experimenting with Wordpress (not a success) Partly I was focussing on other blogs with limited success. But mainly I have been busy. So what has happened?

Well really quite alot

Krystal Wolf now has new premises at 21 Church Road Northfield B31 2JZ. We have use of a wholeroom on Fridays. We also hold circle their on Thursday evenings and I am tenetaviley dipping a toe in the water of running workshops and multo person reiki training sessions on a Saturday. The room is suitbale for reiki hypnotherapy and readings, and we have BITH had clients their. Tony's have only been walk ins but I have had people book. Also I now have 2 reiki clients up at Paula Jaynes PLUS I am now on the at home team of Psychic Today AND both Moonstone (me) and Fenris (Tony) have apperaed live on the TV . They got us into the studio on Saturday.

So what has prompted this return to my blog today? Well beleive it or not its the change in the clocks. I decided to do something constructive with the extra hour caused by the chnage back to GMT. So I have self healed and to pass the time while I wait for a call (I am logged on) I deciuded to get back to blogging too. Self heajing and meditation are two things I need to do on a regular basis - and that is one thing I haven't made much progress with cince July. 'Just do it' has been forgotten - but is now remembered. Espercially in view of the fact that last Thursday at circle 'just doing it' enabled me to give three names that Freda ( one of our new members - a lovely lady with years of mediumship experience) 3 names she could take. Much to my HUGE surprise I should add.

I have a half day pharmacy worked booked on a Saturday after Xmas - although I am expecting a few days in November. So my focus really IS shifting towards my other work....which is great.

No comments: