Monday 2 July 2012

Silence is Golden............

Ummmm........ its been some time since I posted. I apologise for the silence This is partly because having gone to a seminar about using FB and twitter to market small businesses I have been working on our page and on twitter in a different way - and it takes more times. PLus the people at the seminar suggested a different blog site - which I have tried but its a bit 'blah' at the moment.

So how am I doing? Well I went to the GP about my thyrsoxine levels and ended up having the full works done including in weight and blood pressure. I haven't had a call to say they want to change or add any medication so I presume the results were OK........ which is good.

The reiki and hypnotherapy business is still slow ....but the pharmacy buisness has picked up. I have been at ROH today and am back there on Friday. The money will be welcome.

Talking of money we have had one HUGE success. STEVE HAS A PAID JOB. The form that gave him the internship have found the money for a 3 month contract - whihc is all goes well and he does ok will be extended........ AND He has let the second room in his house so from having no money he is suddenly ,,,,,well not swimming in it but has more than enough for his needs.

The next outing for Krystal Wolf Holistic Care is the psychic fayre at Stratford on July 21st. I am really looking forward to that.

But I am trying a new tack to get some money. I have applied to join Psychic Today as on of their option 0 psychics........... watch this space.......

No comments: