Monday 11 June 2012

Psychic Fair

We went to a psychic fair yesterday. Sadly it wasn't well signposted, and wasn't easy to find so footfall was very disappointing. Tony did one reading but I did 3. I was offering crystal readings which no-one else is offering. I had a real wow moment with one reading which involved mediumship. I got the relationship close (I said grandfather and it was great uncle) but I got the name. The look on their faces was amazing.

I am starting to have more confidence in my abilities - and that is brilliant. I have been actively trying to think much more positively - although it has been difficult.

Getting to the fair was NOT brilliant - and I was anything but calm. I had taken down the phone number of the organiser wrong so it got very fraught when the sat nav postcodes were unhelpful and we couldn't find the place.I still need to work on staying calm when things go wrong.

Steve has offerred to help us with marketing tips and with the website. He have me some advice about ways to increase the visibility of the site - which I have taken action on.

So here I sit at midday still in my dressing gown because I have been busy doing marketing stuff on the internet.

I am also feeling VERY pleased because Rachel has put an amazing testimonial on our facebook page Krystal Wolf Holistic Care I feel so pleased that she has benefitted from what I did.

On the down side - food and exercise have been horrifically out of balance. I have been tired with all the driving I have done ( Solihull,Nuneaton, Little Aston, Alcester and Solihull) all on consecutive days. Things will be calmer this week so I should start getting re-balanced soon.

Today I AM going to meditate, and I AM going to do some self healing. I have not done either for myself for way too long.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I have realised Sunday was day 13 .....so its back to day 1 for living at my brilliant best