Thursday 23 April 2015

So how is my design for life going?

Well I still have a weight problem but whatever other medical problems I have (and I have a few) I am not diabetic, not hypertensive, and don;t need to take the normal cocktail of drugs for prevention of cardiovascular events that a lot of women my age need to take.

My holistic skills are increasing. I am now qualified in Indian head massage, use of Kats Eye blends of aromatherapy oils, and to teach a form of Tai chi called Shibashi qigong

I have left my room at the salon and now have access on an as needed basis to two wonderful purpose built consulting rooms in Edgbaston and Bromsgrove

I now have regular locum work at two Spire Private hospitals and may have a work at a third soon.


And I am supposed to be retired...................

I do have a few new health problems. I have succumbed to the fashionable disease of Vitamin D deficiency, and just been diagnosed with late onset asthma. And today I have been told I have early signs of cataracts, and hearing problems that may require me to have hearing aids.

But I feel so lucky I have easily treated problems and that there is nothing that will stop me doing what I love.

We are in the middle of the general election campaign and Steve is a candidate in our constituency and I feel so proud of him I could almost burst.

In other words, life is good, and I intend for it to get better and thats the best design you can possibly have



No comments: